Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy FREE Birthday!

Who ever knew there was so much free food to be had?

Call me what you want, frugal, dork, I just like free food!

Beka and I signed up for a few places that give free food for birthday's and for signing up for their email lists, and below are our favorites. If you want to go crazy, just search google for free birthday meal.

Most require you to buy an entree or two to get something free, but those are not what I would define as the "best" ones. So below are absolutely free ones. Also, I'm not as big a fan of desert as real food, so I didn't list or sign up for all the places giving free deserts on birthdays.
  • Qdoba - Free chips and salsa for signing up
  • Benihana - $30 birthday meal! WOW!
  • Red Robin - the famous free birthday burger!
  • Famous Dave's - Free desert or appetizer for signing up
  • TGI Friday's - free appetizer for signing up
  • bd's Mongolian Grill - free birthday meal, coupon for signing up
These ones are cool, but have to buy something
  • Noodles & Company, buy 1 get 1 free
  • Maggiano's - $10 off $30 birthday coupon and coupon for signing up
  • Ruby Tuesday - buy one get one free
Happy eating!

1 comment:

  1. frugal..dork!

    heh. Good stuff to know! I shall hit up five restaurants on my birthday. <3

    ReplyDelete